British Council Stories

British Council Stories


My secret team Ratty robs a bank
 
Our colourful world
 
The princess and the dragon Spycat
 
Why Anansi has thin legs!
 
The lucky envelope Santa’s little helper
 
The mummy
 
Superhero High A dog’s life
 
Dinosaur dig
 
The hungry dragon
 
The great race
 
No dogs !
 
Eric the Engine
 
The first marathon
 
Eid al Fitr
 
Chinese New Year
 
Teddy’s adventure
 
The lazy bear
 
Planet Earth
 
The snowman
 
Dark, dark wood
 
The haunted house
 
The lucky seed
 
Monster shopping trip
 
Little red riding hood
 
The treasure map
 
My favourite clothes
 
The story of quinine
 
The cold planet
 
I couldn’t believe my eyes
 
Twins’ week
 
ABC Zoo
 
The voyage of the animal orchestra
 
Buzz and Bob’s big adventure
 
Goldilocks and the three bears
 
The greedy hippo
 
What’s that noise
 
The animal shelter
 
Jack and the beanstalk
 
Ali and the magic carpet
 
Circus escape
 
Record breakers
 
One moment around the world
 
What will I be when I grow up?
 
Diwali
 
The lantern
 
Pyramids in Paris
 
My favourite day – Christmas
 
I’m too ill
 
The magic spell
 
Angel ! Look out !
 
My dad
 
From:

Powered by Blogger.